400+ places to promote your startup
SpreadTheWorld is a database of 400+ hand-curated places.
We help you get your first users and start growing. Save hours of research for the next acquisition channel.
What you'll get:
- 80+ Startup directories
- 110+ Facebook groups tagged by sector
- 170+ guest post opportunities
- 50+ Slack/Discord list
- 40+ Online communities
- Lifetime access to the whole database (with updates)
🚀 Upgrade to the "Bundle-Version"
Get SpreadTheWorld + UserBooster - The Playbook that will guide you in all the steps to launch your startup.
- Strategies on how to launch and prioritize your actions
- 70+ tools to help you build and prepare your launch.
- 40+ curated resources to help you at each stage of your launch.
- Very detailed tips for leveraging acquisition channels
- Tips & tools to have a successful Product Hunt launch
- And a LOT more!
🚀🚀 Upgrade to the "DONE FOR YOU"
The Mastermind Version upgrade includes everything in the Bundle version PLUS 2 EXTRA BONUSES!
***EXTRA BONUS #1***
We launch your startup to ~80 places for you!
How it works
- You fill out a form with basic information (your pitch, description, logo, etc …)
- I curate a list of ~80 directories & communities based on your startup activity
- I start posting your startup to all the places.
- The process takes 1-week MAX.
- You get a full report of the submission with screenshots attached
- You gain early traction and get discovered by new users
***EXTRA BONUS #2***
You get a list of 1400+ emails of journalists of the tech/startup industry.
All the emails have been vetted, here are some examples of companies they work in:
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- The Next Web
- The Verge
- PC Mag
- Huffington Post
Praise from others:
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get value from that list?
If you're a maker/entrepreneur and want to get your first users you'll definitely find a ton of value in it. You'll find a lot of places where you can talk with your target customers, get your first feedback, and start to have some traction.
Will I get updates?
Yes. I update this database constantly. You'll be notified by email as soon as I add new places/communities to the lists.
What form is SpreadTheWorld in?
What you'll get is an Airtable file. With it, you can easily filter all the 400+ places, tag them, or even duplicate the database to modify it
Can I share that content on the Internet?
Nope. You're not allowed to share it publicly.
How much time does the DONE FOR YOU service take?
The submission process takes 7 days top as soon as I received all the informations.
Can I follow the progress of the DONE FOR YOU?
Yes. You will be able to track progress directly on the list. We attach screenshot for every submission.
Do you do submit my startup with robots?
No, all our submissions are done manually. It prevents being flagged as spam and will don’t hurt your SEO.
How many users will I get with the DONE FOR YOU service?
We can’t guarantee any numbers of course. We can’t predict if you’ll go viral or if you’re going to be spotted by a journalist. What we know is that you can easily get hundreds visitors with only one post on IndieHackers, Hackernews, or even with a shoutout on Twitter!
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Any other questions?
You can DM me on Twitter
SpreadTheWorld - Get feedback and acquire early users from 400+ websites